Saturday, October 7, 2017

Wish Big ~ Viva La Verve!


Happy Friday friends!  I'm kicking off our Canadian Thanksgiving Day weekend with a card for the brand new October Viva La Verve Sketch!  I am just thrilled Julee brought this challenge back.  A random winner will get a $40 Verve GC!  I'm feeling the Fall vibe now that temperatures have started to dip here in BC.  I've got my stack of Fall patterned paper pads on my desk and just love diving into them.  I hope you'll join us over on the Viva La Verve Blog...have a lovely weekend!






stamps:Cake and Candles, Bloom & Grow (Verve)
accessories: Elegant Leaves Die, Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve)

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers and that burlap flower.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So dreamy, Moe! Love those papers and especially that burlap flower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...