Monday, November 13, 2017

Peace and Joy ~ PTI Create Along with Us


Hey friends!  I'm enjoying our long weekend with some inky time in the studio.  It's PTI release week so we get to CASE a project that's inspired us for the Create Along with Us challenge.  There were so many I loved, but decided to create a card inspired by Melissa's gorgeous masterpiece...

Ptisnowfallstyle1

 ...don't be surprised if this snowflake set winds up in my shopping cart on the 15th! HA!  I used the sets and dies I had already.  Thanks for stopping by!

 





5 comments:

Carmela said...

Gorgeous, Maureen! Great job CASEing this card!

Marcia Hill said...

Looks like we were inspired by the same card...kind of hard not to be inspired by Melissa though, isn't it! Your card turned out just beautiful Maureen...you did Melissa proud!! :0)

Linda said...

So pretty with those colors. Lovely card.

Christine said...

Your card is gorgeous! I pinned it for inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing.

Vicki Finger said...

This is such a beautiful card and being pink, I can't resist. Just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...