Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A Happy Birthday


Hello friends!  I'm posting this card just because!  I was making Valentine cards so had my Valentine patterned paper out, but wanted to add to my birthday card stash so I switched up the sentiment and replaced hearts with flowers :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great week :)






I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

What's in it?
stamps:Poppy Birthday (Verve), Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2 (PTI)
dies: Tag Sale #12, Rosie Posie dies (PTI)
paper: select white, lovely lady, berry sorbet (PTI)
ink: berry sorbet, lovely lady (PTI)
accessories: true black bakers twine (PTI) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...