Sunday, February 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenges - Floral & Retired List


 Hi everyone!  I'm getting some good inky time in the studio this week in between Olympic viewing and family dinners :)  I've got two cards for the PTI Anniversary Challenges.  First up is the Floral Challenge.  I'm using the 2016 anniversary set Painted Petals, the matching dies, and a sentiment from Pen & Ink.

 Next up is a CASE of Laurie Schmidlin's card I saw on her blog.  I have the same arrow die cut and never know how to use it so I was thrilled to see it on Laurie's card HERE.  PTI has a new retired list and I CAN'T BELIEVE "HEART PRINTS" IS ON IT!  Seriously, I have had this set forever!  It's very brown and in a CD case! LOL  These stamps have been so well loved by me that I had to give all of them a warm soapy bath before making this card...they wouldn't stick to my acrylic block! LOL  If I were you, I'd grab this set before they run out.  It's a classic. I use my EK medium heart punch with the images. They are a perfect fit.  Here's my card for the Retired List challenge (thanks again to Laurie for a great design!).







I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

what's in it?
{On My Mind}
stamps: Painted Petals, Pen and Ink (PTI)
ink: hibiscus burst, pure poppy, lavender moon, raspberry fizz (PTI)
paper: select white, Chicken Scratch gingham (PTI),
dies: Painted Petals (PTI)


{Be Mine xoxo}
stamps: Heart Prints
ink: ocean tides, aquamist (PTI)
paper: select white (PTI)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...