Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wishing You ~ The Card Concept


 Hello everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...


I was totally mesmerized with all the pretty shades of pink and the vintage florals.  I couldn't help adding a pretty heart doily to my shabby chic card.  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!






I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

What's in it?

stamps: Poppy Birthday (Verve),  Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2 (PTI)
dies: Keep it Simple - Frames (PTI), Rosie Posie dies (PTI)
paper: Rustic white cardstock (PTI)
ink: Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst (PTI)

4 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Very pretty! Love your heart doily with all of the soft pinks- great job, sweet friend!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful...love your use of the doily, so elegant!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Pink and romantic! Perfection!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card, Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...